• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
I agree with the above. Another good breakfast is Donut Hole on the way to Destin. I love good breakfast joints, too. Enjoy your trip! You'll love it~~~~~

gmarc

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2009
donut hole near 30-a has some of the best pancakes i've ever had and they're huge. i had a philly cheesesteak there and it was awesome

We try to stay away from The Donut Hole. Their doughnuts are too good, and a good doughnut is hubby's favorite breakfast food. We'll buy a dozen to have on hand for 2-3 mornings (powdered sugar cake and chocolate frosted cake). But then voices inside the box keep calling our names ...
:D

goofer

Beach Fanatic
Feb 21, 2005
Fat Patty's has a breakfast special every morning for $5.95 including coffee. They also have the regular bkfst menu too. The food is outstanding as well as the fresh baked pies and cakes !!! They use Amavida coffee too.

p.s. they also have a hot lunch special everyday too.

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
Fat Patty's on back beach rd, across from the entrance to Wild Heron. Owned by Renee...wonderful food and the best wedding cakes in the world.....