• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Seaducer

Banned
Jan 17, 2008
Destin
My two kids who are 7 and 3 go everywhere with us and I mean every single spot, from trashy to haughty and everything in between. My kids are well mannered and polite and accustomed to nice places and generally act far more well behaved than some "adults" who imagine they seem sophisticated by being offended by what others do in their presence. If someone approached my family to attempt to correct or complain about the behavior of my children they would find mine to be actually offensive in a manner they would have to do more than be snarky about online.

My kids have eaten in better places in larger more fashionable cities in this country and many others than 98% of the population and we've never had a problem. It's fine to not like kids, but they are just being kids in most instances, an adult being immature is far more offensive.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
There are some very well behaved kids in Sowal (who as I stated earlier are welcome in ANY restaurant) - and then there are the kids/parents whose behavior is so ridiculous OTHER CHILDREN even comment on how awful it is because it truly ruins other patrons' dining experiences.

And yes, there are also adults whose behavior is less than stellar - I complain about them a lot too. :D

cdclark09

Beach Comber
Apr 7, 2008
Gravel Road is kid friendly, they can color right on the table and the kid's menu has healthy options.

There are some very well behaved kids in Sowal (who as I stated earlier are welcome in ANY restaurant) - and then there are the kids/parents whose behavior is so ridiculous OTHER CHILDREN even comment on how awful it is because it truly ruins other patrons' dining experiences.

And yes, there are also adults whose behavior is less than stellar - I complain about them a lot too. :D
You as so right! The most obnoxious are groups of women celebrating a zero BD or just getting away from hubby and kids. They are typically drinking cosmo's (I guess as an attempt to reenact Sex and the City) and are just loud to the max. GAWD, THEY ARE SO LOUD! When we enter a restaurant and are about to be seated near a table of women, we always ask to be reseated, even if it involves a wait. Nothing more annoying that the high-pitched cackling of a group of women under the influence.