• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ChillPill

Beach Fanatic
Apr 8, 2009
BeachBecky I'm so glad to hear this! Thanks so much for taking time to do that and then post an update, and to Shallowsnole for the original post. I wish I could take her.

Last edited:

wrobert

Beach Fanatic
Nov 21, 2007
DeFuniak Springs
www.defuniaksprings.com
Very sorry to hear this....I hate it when people let their dogs run because not everyone loves dogs as much as I do....I was hoping just *****ing publicly on sowal would make these dog owners be aware that their dogs were really getting on peoples nerves.... Calling animal control is kinda extreme though...sure hope they get their dogs out of jail.:dunno:

Extreme? My daughter has a neighbor who lures her cats into the yard with tuna then takes them to animal control. Where we have to pay a ransom(fine) to get them back. Now that is a bit extreme, but the world we live in.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Considering that people who don't live anywhere near there are aware of this dog and that it is an issue that has been going on for weeks/months, I don't think calling the dog catcher was that extreme.

And it sounds like it will hopefully work out better for everyone involved - especially the dog.

liquorqueen

Beach Lover
Feb 25, 2007
Extreme? My daughter has a neighbor who lures her cats into the yard with tuna then takes them to animal control. Where we have to pay a ransom(fine) to get them back. Now that is a bit extreme, but the world we live in.

Same thing happens in Grayton Beach. "Dr. Dog" has a cage set up in front of his townhouse by the Red Bar with an open can of fish food to lure cats in. He then calls Animal Control to get them. BEWARE!. We are more than certain that he got our dear cat was captured in December that way. Only feral cats are savvy enough to not get lured into these traps. After asking him about it, he said, and I quote, "that's life!" What comes around, goes around, Dog...and he will get his eventually, I am certain.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
I am glad Buckley is OK! She IS a very sweet dog, and I hope she finds a good home.

jack flash

Beach Lover
Feb 11, 2009
Pt. Washington
I am glad Buckley is OK! She IS a very sweet dog, and I hope she finds a good home.
I know the owner well and she is trying to find a good home for her. She doesn not want Bucklley hurt in any way. Can we keep this link going and get a home for Buckley? She is darling--please HELP!