• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

misstheredwoods

Beach Comber
Oct 30, 2008
I adopted my two cats from PAWS in early 2008, but I'm moving to California to join my fiance (who is allergic to cats), so I'm trying to find them a loving new home. Koko and Yum Yum - named after the hero cats in the "Cat Who" series - are both female, neutered, and about 5 years old. They're at home indoors and out, and they're both playful and happy. 837-9289.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
How sad, for these babies!

I really hope that someone can adopt them and keep them together!:love: I would hate to know that I'd have to give my babies, to someone else! I especially hope that your fiance didn't come in to the picture, after you rescued them. If that were the case, I couldn't do it. Sorry, I just have a hard time understanding, how so many people seem to be giving up, their babies! I wish you luck and a great home, for the babies!
I adopted my two cats from PAWS in early 2008, but I'm moving to California to join my fiance (who is allergic to cats), so I'm trying to find them a loving new home. Koko and Yum Yum - named after the hero cats in the "Cat Who" series - are both female, neutered, and about 5 years old. They're at home indoors and out, and they're both playful and happy. 837-9289.

jack flash

Beach Lover
Feb 11, 2009
Pt. Washington
How can one give up pets so easily. You adopt them, you have a responsibility to provide for them and keep them. Would you give up a child so easily? think, think.....

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
We knew, what she meant!

We knew that she meant, spayed!;-) I wish that she'd keep her little adoptees, it seems it's the only real home, they've had!:sosad: Interesting, that misstheredwoods hasn't responded to some of these posts, but, that may say a lot!:dunno:
and neutered females????

How can one give up pets so easily. You adopt them, you have a responsibility to provide for them and keep them. Would you give up a child so easily? think, think.....

Wow...she should obviously choose her cats over the man she is marrying! :roll: I understand the love for a pet, but comparing the responsibilities on the same level as a human child is ridiculous. I think it is very unfair of you to try to guilt trip her further on what i am sure is already a hard decision. I wish the OP luck finding a good home for her kitties.

Last edited:

flowerfriendly

Beach Comber
May 4, 2010
Wow...she should obviously choose her cats over the man she is marrying! :roll: I understand the love for a pet, but comparing the responsibilities on the same level as a human child is ridiculous. I think it is very unfair of you to try to guilt trip her further on what i am sure is already a hard decision. I wish the OP luck finding a good home for her kitties.
i'm with you douglas--i wish her luck too!