• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

nitram

Beach Crab
May 30, 2010
I have lost my digital camera and am devastated because the memory card contained about 1100 photos. These date back to Thanksgiving and contain Easter, my son's Graduation, Christmas and many other family memories.
I last remember having the camera on Wed. May 26 in Seaside when I was taking pictures in the Central Square/Quincy Circle area (near Sundog Bookstore).
I was in Sandestin at Tops'l on Thurs. May 27 and had lunch at The Smiling Fish (Gulf Place- Santa Rosa Beach).
I realized I had misplaced my camera after I returned home.
The camera is insignificant-all I really want is my memory card and I would gladly reward any efforts to return it to me.
It is a Canon PowerShot A590 IS.

ann hodnett

Beach Lover
Aug 8, 2008
scroll down

I have lost my digital camera and am devastated because the memory card contained about 1100 photos. These date back to Thanksgiving and contain Easter, my son's Graduation, Christmas and many other family memories.
I last remember having the camera on Wed. May 26 in Seaside when I was taking pictures in the Central Square/Quincy Circle area (near Sundog Bookstore).
I was in Sandestin at Tops'l on Thurs. May 27 and had lunch at The Smiling Fish (Gulf Place- Santa Rosa Beach).
I realized I had misplaced my camera after I returned home.
The camera is insignificant-all I really want is my memory card and I would gladly reward any efforts to return it to me.
It is a Canon PowerShot A590 IS.
Scroll down. I believe Astara has your memory card. Hope so.