• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eliz

Beach Crab
Jun 6, 2010
Please help---found a beautiful female chocolate lab on Seagrove Beach at Eastern Lake on June 5. No collar, no microchip. Please call--Elizabeth 904-635-9288 or Jack 904-945-2998.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
What a blessing you are, for her!

You are so wonderful to help her and I'm praying for her family, to find her!:love: I rescued a Jack Russell that had been stolen weeks earlier and he was on the side of a road. I lived in Mobile at the time and happened to ck the classifieds, though I never ck'd the "lost pets" section, before! There was an ad and they'd had two other people, give them false hope. It was there baby and they were happily, reunited!:clap: BTW, they were even from, MS! Miracles, do happen!:love:
Please help---found a beautiful female chocolate lab on Seagrove Beach at Eastern Lake on June 5. No collar, no microchip. Please call--Elizabeth 904-635-9288 or Jack 904-945-2998.

Eliz

Beach Crab
Jun 6, 2010
You are so wonderful to help her and I'm praying for her family, to find her!:love: I rescued a Jack Russell that had been stolen weeks earlier and he was on the side of a road. I lived in Mobile at the time and happened to ck the classifieds, though I never ck'd the "lost pets" section, before! There was an ad and they'd had two other people, give them false hope. It was there baby and they were happily, reunited!:clap: BTW, they were even from, MS! Miracles, do happen!:love:

Thanks for your kind thoughts. Keep praying.....we still haven't received any calls about her. She is doing great!

skinnywaterfisherman

Beach Comber
Mar 5, 2010
if you cant find her owner/family, i am looking to adopt a female chocolate to go with my male chocolate. i live on the bay with a large yard. just let me know if i can help.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
How great, Sowaler's are!

Though, I pray she'll be reunited with her family, if they're good people and take care of her! If my baby was lost, I'd be moving Heaven and Earth, to find her!
if you cant find her owner/family, i am looking to adopt a female chocolate to go with my male chocolate. i live on the bay with a large yard. just let me know if i can help.

Eliz

Beach Crab
Jun 6, 2010

Oh Thank You but she is so sweet we just can't part with her now. We took her to the vet and got her shots and she is in great condition just 15 lbs overweight and full of fleas :)

She loves our 1yr old yellow lab and acts like she was always meant to be with him.

I just can't believe that someone left her on the beach!!! She is just perfect how could they do that!

We were only in Seagrove for the week on vacation and the shelters were full so we brought her back to Jacksonville thinking her owners would call. Alaqua has been great to work with---such a very nice facility and people!

thanks for your response!

anniet

Beach Comber
Jun 16, 2010
to the "hero" who rescued my choc. lab who was missing for an HOUR

MY name is Annie and I'm 13 years old. I've had JESSIE (her real name) since I was 4 years old. And I would just like to thank you for dognapping my dog all the way to Jacksonville. Maybe on day a do-gooder will do you the same way. My brother left the gate open, and Jessie escaped. We looked EVERYWHERE for her. Dog pounds, all over our neighborhood, but it's almost impossible to find a dog when she's locked in a condo room, and take her back all the way across florida the next day. If you really cared about finding her real owners, you would've called the dog pound, or at least posted this before you went to Jacksonville. Anyways, I just wanted to let you know my opinion of the situation. :bang:.

Last edited:

grace

Beach Fanatic
Jul 19, 2007
here & now
MY name is Annie and I'm 13 years old. I've had JESSIE (her real name) since I was 4 years old. And I would just like to thank you for dognapping my dog all the way to Jacksonville. Maybe on day a do-gooder will do you the same way. My brother left the gate open, and Jessie escaped. We looked EVERYWHERE for her. Dog pounds, all over our neighborhood, but it's almost impossible to find a dog when she's locked in a condo room, and take her back all the way across florida the next day. If you really cared about finding her real owners, you would've called the dog pound, or at least posted this before you went to Jacksonville. Anyways, I just wanted to let you know my opinion of the situation. :bang:.

So, will these people not give your dog back now??

Status
Not open for further replies.