• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Seaside Rep Theatre

Beach Lover
Feb 1, 2006
Congratulations to the casts and crews of Complete Works and The Flaws on their fantastic opening night! Thank you to everyone who came, we appreciate your support and hope you had as much fun as we did!:clap::clap::clap:

Important announcement! There will be no performance of The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Abridged) on Saturday June 12 - we'll see everyone at Digital Graffiti!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I have to say that Rep's versions of the female Shakespeare characters was, well, interesting. :rotfl:

Seaside Rep Theatre

Beach Lover
Feb 1, 2006
Reminder: there will be NO performance of the Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Abridged) tonight, Saturday June 12, at the Rep - We'll see you at Digital Graffiti in Alys Beach!

Complete Works... will be back next weekend starting Thursday June 17th - learn more or get your tickets online at Seaside Repertory Theatre.

Last edited:

beachFool

Beach Fanatic
May 6, 2007
Best value in South Walton

I am Certified Financial Planner and I will argue strongly that it is 30 bucks for a ticket is the best value in South Walton.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Hot and sweaty? Cool off in the coldest room in town- the Rep Meeting Hall Theatre for a performance of The Complete Works of Shakespeare (Abridged)! The A/C has to be cold for the actors' constant crazy activity- almost as cold as the dairy section at Publix, but certainly a lot funnier!

Call 231-0733 for a ticket hookup, or Seaside Repertory Theatre!

I have a few volunteer spots to fill, so PM me if you would like to laugh for free.....:D

Carol G

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2007
Point Washington
We all need some laughs right now, head over to the Rep and support the arts in SoWal! Tickets are available at the door.

Carol G

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2007
Point Washington
I'm going for sure!

You'd better be! Nobody else could fill your sho... er, tights. Not to mention your rapport with the rubber chicken. :lol: