• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ann hodnett

Beach Lover
Aug 8, 2008
:p retard so she missed up on her spelling so wut........... ooooooooooooo i missed spelled wut, wuts u goin 2 do about it!?!

I, certainly, don't care, but, I do know who will! Your prospective employers. It's hard to even follow what you are talking about, with misspelled words, horrible grammar, no capitalization and no punctuation. Good luck to you.
BTW, you certainly are charming, maybe, that will get you through life!

Sincerely,
An elderly person

Last edited by a moderator:

ann hodnett

Beach Lover
Aug 8, 2008
okay, im saying sorry to one person:you. how exactly was i supposed to know this was your forum?
but
i HAVE manners, the first thing i posted i was being a calm as possible, but it seems that some of the elderly people on here dont have any by starting the rudeness. but fine. its your buiessness.mine. and eliz's. oh,btw, fleas get bad in the summer, its kind of NORMAL! they had just statrted getting bad when she went missing,the day we were going to buy a flea bomb and collar

My dogs don't have fleas and haven't for 15 years or whenever advantix came out!

gravy not oatmeal

Beach Comber
Jun 16, 2010
Most folks will not drop a dog at a pound for fear the dog will be put to sleep if no one claims it. We don't know the whole story but it sounds like medical care may have been needed for Jessie. In any case this needs to be worked out calmly.

This is not simply a "tourist website". We keep it real and will tell it like it is. Being young is no excuse for being rude. Again, I understand you are upset, and I sympathize with you, but it is time to calm down and find a solution instead of ranting.

I have suggested a couple of options in post #11, but you have not responded at all. It seems that if you were in favor of finding a solution instead of showing public anger, you would have responded to those who want to help. If you continue in an unproductive way then people will stop wanting to help you.

At this point I think it is important for your parents to know you are posting on this site, and that we are trying to help. They may have other ideas, or wish to handle the whole matter offline.

Sorry if this sounds like a lecture but it's time to fix it instead of letting it stay broken.
she is NOT being rude im her best friend and its not even my dog and i have alot of things to u retards that im holding in so i cant imagine wut she has to say and u "people" should just leave her alone cuz u dont know wuts goin on in her life so u better just leave her alone cuz rite now her life kinda sucks

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach

anniet

Beach Comber
Jun 16, 2010
...but i can be called a b....?

This isn't myspace. If you call people names you will get banned from the site. And, I do believe you are well on your way.......
ok, so my friend is gonna be banned for saying retard ,[which isnt a bad word] while some old guy can call me female dog [which everybody knows what that means, and its even worse when an old guy calls a teen that.]?and dont worry becuz as soon as i get my dog back, i'm never comin back to this gay website again!

anniet

Beach Comber
Jun 16, 2010
Most folks will not drop a dog at a pound for fear the dog will be put to sleep if no one claims it. We don't know the whole story but it sounds like medical care may have been needed for Jessie. In any case this needs to be worked out calmly.

This is not simply a "tourist website". We keep it real and will tell it like it is. Being young is no excuse for being rude. Again, I understand you are upset, and I sympathize with you, but it is time to calm down and find a solution instead of ranting.

I have suggested a couple of options in post #11, but you have not responded at all. It seems that if you were in favor of finding a solution instead of showing public anger, you would have responded to those who want to help. If you continue in an unproductive way then people will stop wanting to help you.

At this point I think it is important for your parents to know you are posting on this site, and that we are trying to help. They may have other ideas, or wish to handle the whole matter offline.

Sorry if this sounds like a lecture but it's time to fix it instead of letting it stay broken.

what is up with people?! im not being rude, i am just "keeping it real," . if u people wanna see rude, we can show you.we can be alot worse,ask any teen.

anniet

Beach Comber
Jun 16, 2010
I, certainly, don't care, but, I do know who will! Your prospective employers. It's hard to even follow what you are talking about, with misspelled words, horrible grammar, no capitalization and no punctuation. Good luck to you.
BTW, you certainly are charming, maybe, that will get you through life!

Sincerely,
An elderly person

were teens! we talk rite lyke dis all the time! its easy to read,thats y they started txt lang!

Status
Not open for further replies.