• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gravy not oatmeal

Beach Comber
Jun 16, 2010
I, certainly, don't care, but, I do know who will! Your prospective employers. It's hard to even follow what you are talking about, with misspelled words, horrible grammar, no capitalization and no punctuation. Good luck to you.
BTW, you certainly are charming, maybe, that will get you through life!

Sincerely,
An elderly person
dear elderly person
im sorry u cant under stand txt lang were teenagers and were goin 2 talk like dat:dunno:

gravy not oatmeal

Beach Comber
Jun 16, 2010
Just curious- are you able to write "normally" at school? Or is FCAT testing in text language now?
well u know wut i can write normally and at first i did, but u people said that me and annie were being rude so now were goin 2 show u wuts rude! and u people said we need to start acting like young ladys and were not cuz its not the freken 1700 and we r not nice and if we hear or see something we dont like then were going 2 say some thing about sooooooo get use 2 it

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Wow- these girls are good! Their post count is climbing rapidly and they should have 1000 posts easily by the holidays- they will get to participate in the SoWal ornament exchange! ;-)

Way to jump in ladies!

Desso

Beach Lover
Feb 8, 2008
we talk that way we want 2 ok get over it just cause u don't get it i talk this time and i like it ok the tardos taken over this site ok get a life cause i got one ok yeah i ain't never quiten ok no 1 can tell us to do nuthin ok. AAAAAAAAA! we do what we want get it now do u understand what is FCAT? i really think this is lame outta here!

ann hodnett

Beach Lover
Aug 8, 2008
Wow- these girls are good! Their post count is climbing rapidly and they should have 1000 posts easily by the holidays- they will get to participate in the SoWal ornament exchange! ;-)

Way to jump in ladies!

Crossed me into beach comber!

Status
Not open for further replies.