• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

anniet

Beach Comber
Jun 16, 2010
we talk that way we want 2 ok get over it just cause u don't get it i talk this time and i like it ok the tardos taken over this site ok get a life cause i got one ok yeah i ain't never quiten ok no 1 can tell us to do nuthin ok. AAAAAAAAA! we do what we want get it now do u understand what is FCAT? i really think this is lame outta here!
?r u mocking us?

anniet

Beach Comber
Jun 16, 2010
It's official...
anniet and gravy no oatmeal and stepped to the other side of the fence. Legitimate help was offered. Their focus remained on lashing out at us "elderly" folk.

Don't feed them anymore...please...

258Troll_spray.jpg

....plz.

Will B

Jan 5, 2006
Atlanta, GA
Just curious- are you able to write "normally" at school? Or is FCAT testing in text language now?

I wanna no is there dictionary, cuz, I don't get it?

we talk that way we want 2 ok get over it just cause u don't get it i talk this time and i like it ok the tardos taken over this site ok get a life cause i got one ok yeah i ain't never quiten ok no 1 can tell us to do nuthin ok. AAAAAAAAA! we do what we want get it now do u understand what is FCAT? i really think this is lame outta here!

HA HA HA HA HA!!!! You guys just had to go and poke the bear, huh?

anniet

Beach Comber
Jun 16, 2010
Dear Eliz,
I live in Lake City about an hour west of Jacksonville and have been looking for a chocolate lab to replace my sweet lab Sadie who passed away recently. Please contact me ASAP.
:O have you not read earlier posts?!

gravy not oatmeal

Beach Comber
Jun 16, 2010
Dear Eliz,
I live in Lake City about an hour west of Jacksonville and have been looking for a chocolate lab to replace my sweet lab Sadie who passed away recently. Please contact me ASAP.
sorry if u have been read all the things then u would see the dog is already taken and shes comeing back to her home soon

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Girls, girls. You can see by my 'tar that I'm the oldest one of all--and I'll tell you, you shouldn't be messin' with Daddy-O, and you should be thanking everyone that tried to help, including ELIZ. Someone needs to snatch those phones/keyboards out of your little hands and teach you some manners. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.