• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DiDa723

Beach Comber
Apr 12, 2007
Found July 2 in Elmo's parking lot on 30-A, Santa Rosa Beach. Reg collar-no tags. No micro chip. Has had puppies at some point. Please Call Diane at 850-368-3356. She's quite anxious but sweet!

anniet

Beach Comber
Jun 16, 2010
Found July 2 in Elmo's parking lot on 30-A, Santa Rosa Beach. Reg collar-no tags. No micro chip. Has had puppies at some point. Please Call Diane at 850-368-3356. She's quite anxious but sweet!
Is the collar faded and has blue ribbons around it?

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Is your dog loose AGAIN??
I'm wondering if you are responsible enough to care for that dog, or if she would have been better off with her rescuers.

Grace I'm sorry but that was totally uncalled for. I figured Annie was hoping this might be her dog and by mistake the other one that Liz picked up was a different one. I was under the impression that Annie never got her dog back.

Please don't start beating the girl down again. I know for a fact she has been trying to do the right thing here on SoWal and in her life.

Last edited:

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Funny when adults post they lose dogs, no one jumps them about being responsible. :dunno:

I hope whoever the dog belongs to they are reunited.

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
Funny when adults post they lose dogs, no one jumps them about being responsible. :dunno:

I hope whoever the dog belongs to they are reunited.

Yeah, I was wondering about that too. Usually when someone has lost a dog or cat, everyone jumps to help them. Maybe this is her dog and if so, the dog is nearby so she can go get her. I agree I hope the dog's owner gets her soon, whoever it is.

grace

Beach Fanatic
Jul 19, 2007
here & now
Grace I'm sorry but that was totally uncalled for. I figured Annie was hoping this might be her dog and by mistake the other one that Liz picked up was a different one. I was under the impression that Annie never got her dog back.

Please don't start beating the girl down again. I know for a fact she has been trying to do the right thing here on SoWal and in her life.

Uncalled for? If this is the same lab that was picked up a few weeks ago, I don't think it's uncalled for. Dogs and traffic don't mix. If you can't keep your dog safely contained and out of traffic, you might not be responsible enough to own a pet.

anniet

Beach Comber
Jun 16, 2010
The collar is quite faded, but no blue ribbons (could they have come off?) Do you know this dog?
Well, we lost our choco. lab a while ago, and found a different post about a found found lab, so we called them and it sounded like her but they said she had no collar. and there in jax, so we couldnt get there. (long story). So i dont think thats her, try calling her jessie, and see if she answers. Because like i said...we lost her around....the end of may, so she would've come home by then.