• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Tripinbrums

Beach Comber
May 21, 2009
We were down to Seagrove for 2 weeks 6-12 thru 26th. We stayed so close to The Gravel Road, but did not eat there until our last morning. It was so good we all said we wished we would have eaten there the first morning of our trip. My 8 yr old nephew ordered the short stack with bacon. After the first bite he said " these are the creamiest pancakes". Who knew he was a food critic. I had a chedder cheese omelet with onions and bacon. Sorry Donut Hole, Mamas got a new favorite!!!

DuneAHH

Beach Fanatic
I won't say anything about Donut Hole.
I WILL say Gravel Road is f-bomb awesome and that I am sad for you that, at least on this visit, your first meal was also your last meal. These are the wonderful experiences that bring people back!!!
So... See ya next time ;)

Tripinbrums

Beach Comber
May 21, 2009
Recommending it to the whole family!!

We have family down there now and they have eaten there. Then we have friends coming next week who are going. We are doing our best to make sure Gravel Road gets a lot of Nashville visitors!!

seacrestgirl

Beach Fanatic
Nov 25, 2006
Griffin, GA and Seacrest
We were down to Seagrove for 2 weeks 6-12 thru 26th. We stayed so close to The Gravel Road, but did not eat there until our last morning. It was so good we all said we wished we would have eaten there the first morning of our trip. My 8 yr old nephew ordered the short stack with bacon. After the first bite he said " these are the creamiest pancakes". Who knew he was a food critic. I had a chedder cheese omelet with onions and bacon. Sorry Donut Hole, Mamas got a new favorite!!!

Haven't tried breakfast yet, but you MUST do dinner next time! :love:

janalea

Beach Comber
Mar 22, 2007
We ate for the first time at Gravel Road on our trip 10 days ago. All I can say is YUMMMMMM-MIE! Absolutely delicious! We have a family of four (two small kids) and EVERYONE was pleased. First, we stopped by for lunch and I had the seared scallops that were out of this world....side of fried green tomatoes that were excellent. My hubby had grilled swordfish that was simply delish. We loved it so much, we came back for breakfast the next day! Two orders of pancakes and two orders of omelets. Oh and the gouda grits....a definite must have. Can't wait to go back!:clap:

DuneAHH

Beach Fanatic
We ate for the first time at Gravel Road on our trip 10 days ago. All I can say is YUMMMMMM-MIE! Absolutely delicious! We have a family of four (two small kids) and EVERYONE was pleased. First, we stopped by for lunch and I had the seared scallops that were out of this world....side of fried green tomatoes that were excellent. My hubby had grilled swordfish that was simply delish. We loved it so much, we came back for breakfast the next day! Two orders of pancakes and two orders of omelets. Oh and the gouda grits....a definite must have. Can't wait to go back!:clap:

SO glad you experienced my current fave...and not just for dinner but breakfast too!!! :wave:

chanster

Banned
Dec 7, 2008
Wow i'll put donut hole against any breakfast out there. I've never tasted pancakes like theres. The philly cheese steak is the best i've ever tasted and i've had 100's.I'll have to try gravel road