• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lake Eastern

Beach Lover
Dec 17, 2005
Walton County
Be sure to put posters up at Tom Thumb and Gravel Road. Lots of times people will keep dog for fear they will be hit by cars on 30A. I'll encourage the 'boys' on S. Lake to be on the lookout, too.

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
Did you find him?

If not, someone has him. I saw him with a man and woman at the Eastern Lake beach access just about an hour ago. They were walking him on a leash.

So sorry I didn't see this thread until now.

30ABandMan

Beach Fanatic
Apr 1, 2007
SGB
Did you find him?

If not, someone has him. I saw him with a man and woman at the Eastern Lake beach access just about an hour ago. They were walking him on a leash.

What???

When?

Which way? We went down there yesterday and the day before, no luck.

I'm headed there now!!!

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
It was about 7:30 this morning. A middle-aged couple had him on a red leash, there at the shower at the Eastern Lake walkover. I do so wish I'd seen your post before that. I drove back down there at 8:30, after I saw your post. No sign of them or him. Drove all around the nieghborhood - Gulf, Dalton, Williams and no sign either. Whoever they are, I'd guess they live/vacation within walking distance of the walkover - I don't remember a car parked down there.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
That may be their pet!

I hope that it is him and you get him back! But, it's possible that it could be, their pet!
Did you find him?

30ABandMan

Beach Fanatic
Apr 1, 2007
SGB
No luck today. It probably is a visitor and his pet but I'd like to know for sure.

Thanks to everyone keeping an eye out, I appreciate it.

30ABandMan

Beach Fanatic
Apr 1, 2007
SGB
I did make contact with the owner of the bulldog that's been seen near Eastern Lake this morning. It was a great looking dog with really nice owners but not Walt. I appreciate them taking tine with me as I do all of you who are keeping an eye out for me.

mi6491

Beach Comber
Sep 27, 2009
30aBandMan,
I have contacted some friends that live in the Seagrove/Eastern Lake area. I told them to keep their eye out for Walt. Let me know if I can help by giving out fliers in Blue Mountain Beach/Santa Rosa Beach.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
CK petfinder.com!

CK out petfinder.com, for any sign of Walt! That site is great for people wanting to adopt pets, or, finding lost pets! If you find one, you will list a "found" ad. If you've lost one, post a "lost" ad. Another great thing about the site is that you can search ALL area shelters, from their site! Good luck and please keep us posted!