• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Any suggestions?:dunno: I didn't have many suggestions for a gastro Dr., not sure that this request, will be any better.:wave:

mvy

Beach Lover
Sep 20, 2008
Any suggestions?:dunno: I didn't have many suggestions for a gastro Dr., not sure that this request, will be any better.:wave:

Dr. James A. Moody, 850-837-8831 in Destin is fabulous! Great skills, wonderful bedside manner.:clap:

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Guess that would be, helpful!

OK, so this may be TMI (too much information), but, here goes! I'm needing laproscopic exploratory surgery, to diagnose and remove possible scar tissue/adhesions. Or, whatever else may be, the culprit! Sad that years of Dr.'s, complaints and lots of testing, still left me with knowing they were missing, the real problems! Oh well, at least I can see the light, in this very long tunnel! My gastro Dr. referred me to Dr. William Haney, in the Destin and Niceville area. He can't see me for several weeks and I can't wait! I've also heard of Dr. Moody, so I may contact him. This is not the highest and best use, of my time!:sosad: I suppose a General Surgeon, would be fine. Any suggestions?:dunno:
what kind of surgeon? :dunno:

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Seems he has a great, reputation!

I'd love to hear more of your personal experience or knowledge of him, if you don't mind. Even if it's a, PM. Thank you, for your response!:wave:
Dr. James A. Moody, 850-837-8831 in Destin is fabulous! Great skills, wonderful bedside manner.:clap:

momof2kids

Beach Fanatic
May 17, 2007
Santa Rosa Beach
3 of us have used Dr. Moody. He repaired a hernia on my son when he was under 1 and fixed his belly button perfectly. Moody also removed some cysts from Mr. M2k, and on me removed some scar tissue from a c-section. Always a good experience with him.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
That's an, idea!

My mother wants me to use, the Cleveland Clinic! At this point, kinda hard to know where to go, or whom to trust!:dunno: Testing yesterday and today, now, I need the surgery consultation!:sosad: I appreciate your opinion, anyway!:wave: Did I say, "this isn't the highest and best use, of my time"?
Personally I'd get a referral for a surgeon at a major university teaching hospital, such as Emory, Duke, or UF/Shands.