• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
I am incredibly pissed off! Don't know what the hell makes you think it is okay to steal people's stuff.

Went to get some herbs for my breakfast and found someone had STOLEN all of the colored/nice pots I was growing my herbs in!

I know I think my struggling basil, rosemary, and chives are lovely but since they left the plain terracotta pots surrounding them AND stole the mosaic table nearby with more terracotta pots in top of it, I think colorful pots/decor is what they were after.

I WANT MY POTS BACK!

In case you have stolen so many you don't remember, mine were the:

1) Brightly painted multicolored mexican pot (still has the $35 price written inside the top rim)
2) Pale green glaze w/ cream rim
3) Small white w/ blue sponge painted finish
4) Medium sized cobalt blue

You can keep the table, just bring my stuff back!

sunspotbaby

SoWal Insider
Mar 31, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Good grief! I'd be pissed too. What an a$$! Hope you find whomever is responsible....I would NOT want to be them. Have you taken a ride around? Hopefully, someone is punking you SB.

:angry:

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
now, why the hail would anyone take pots of herbs and a table from a porch? sounds like kids being stupid.

whoever it was, they are bat turds of the worst kind.:cuss:

I wouldn't hope to have them returned though. unless it was a friend playing a little prank!!! If this is the case, then that friend is in real trouble!:shock::nuts:

ann hodnett

Beach Lover
Aug 8, 2008
That is more, than unacceptable! Shame, shame, shame, on anyone who would do that. At 3:00 a.m., you take it back!

bluecat

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2007
kentucky
Wouldn't ya think if a dipsh-t wanted herbs that bad,they wouldn't stoop so low as to steal someone else's? Herb theft is not to be taken lightly, when you find the thief, kick him(her) in the rear end.Don't want any herb thief around me.

Hmmmm.....did you have any drunken friends about last night Scooterbug? I could see this being part of a prank with some of those miscreants you hang out with. I hope you get everything back okay!

Last edited:

zip3

Beach Lover
Jul 24, 2010
What is scary is that someone is walking around your house in the middle of the night and you did not hear it. It happened to me but they threw a chair through my window and grabbed a wallet on the kitchen counter. Please be careful. You may want to call the police and have them patrol your house.