• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Has anyone heard any additional info?

Saturday, September 25, 2010
Entry into concert grounds at 4 p.m.,
Concert begins at 6 p.m.
Seating is first come first serve.

Guests are encouraged to bring their own lawn chairs or blankets.
No coolers or outside food or beverages allowed.

Free parking available at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort and Grand Boulevard at Sandestin.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
Has anyone heard any additional info?

Saturday, September 25, 2010
Entry into concert grounds at 4 p.m.,
Concert begins at 6 p.m.
Seating is first come first serve.

Guests are encouraged to bring their own lawn chairs or blankets.
No coolers or outside food or beverages allowed.

Free parking available at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort and Grand Boulevard at Sandestin.

Will there be "liberating libations" available to purchase?

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
I assume, as part of the Sandestin lodging deal is 2 concert tickets and 2 drink tickets per bedroom. ;-)

Don't know if that means $8 beers will be available for purchase, but someone somewhere will be distributing liquor.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
I assume, as part of the Sandestin lodging deal is 2 concert tickets and 2 drink tickets per bedroom. ;-)

Don't know if that means $8 beers will be available for purchase, but someone somewhere will be distributing liquor.

Good.

30ashopper

SoWal Insider
Apr 30, 2008
Right here!
? In order to allow homeowners the opportunity to avoid the traffic congestion during the concert hours, Security will open the EastGate from 3 to 11 pm on Sat. Sept. 25th. Please be aware that there will be a temporary road surface at the East Gate.

? All guest arrivals will need to use the North Gate. Please be sure to provide Security with your guest arrival information prior to Saturday, Sept. 25th. The best method to utilize is to provide your guest with a letter or email that can be given to Security at the gate upon their arrival or you can email Northgate@soaowners.com It should include your name, Sandestin address, guest?s name, and the date(s) of their visit. If possible, please have your guest arrive in the morning or early afternoon as the access for the event will begin at approximately 3:00 pm.

?It is recommended that owners arrive by golf cart. Parking for golf carts will be located on the 18th fairway of the Links Course between the first and second bridge.Access to this parking area will only be available off of Audubon Ave. by the Engineering building.

?After parking your cart, attendees will proceed to the entry of the event which will be at the foot of the bridge that will lead you to the driving range. Please be prepared to show your ticket.

?Sandestin Blvd. N. will not be open for accessing parking or the event.

?Trams to the venue will be available to all Homeowners by showing your ticket.

?No coolers, outside food and beverage, pets, or umbrellas allowed.

?Food & Beverage and other merchandise will be available for purchase at the concert on a cash basis. There may be venues outside of the event that accept other payment methods.

?Guests are encouraged to bring their own lawn chairs or blankets.

?Tram service will be available from Grand Boulevard. Parking in this area should enter at the light on Sandestin Lane into Grand Boulevard at the Publix entrance. Follow the signs to rear parking and tram stops for the concert.Tram service will also be available from the Village of Baytowne Wharf.

Last edited:

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Great concert, glad it went forward despite the rain! Rain was actually sort of nice as it got rid of the fair weather fans and a lot of the morons who were annoying me. :D

My favorite quotations:

"I don't know what is taking her so long, I know she isn't wearing any panties" - man waiting at the porta potties

"But he said somethin' 'bout his mama!" - shirtless fan protesting being thrown out