• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Mar 27, 2005
Pt. Washington
What is scary is that someone is walking around your house in the middle of the night and you did not hear it. It happened to me but they threw a chair through my window and grabbed a wallet on the kitchen counter. Please be careful. You may want to call the police and have them patrol your house.

That's what I was thinking. Scoot please report this!

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
That would freak me out

Too close for comfort..............:eek:

I'm with zip3 and Franny.

Last edited:

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
Scooty, were your pots and table in the back yard or were they visible from the road? If they were not visible for anyone to see, who knew they were there? I had a neighbor that could see my back yard from her 2nd story and she stole some pretty pots, which I could see on her porch from my 2nd story. I called the police, but I couldn't prove they were mine, ie: my name carved in them or some other personal identifying mark. So I got to enjoy my pretty pots in my neighbors back yard. (She eventually went to prison for other thefts, I mean alot of them....huh Bobby J.) The police found Bobby J's store (Collaberations) on her front porch.......:wave: Not kidding.

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
Scooty, were your pots and table in the back yard or were they visible from the road? If they were not visible for anyone to see, who knew they were there? I had a neighbor that could see my back yard from her 2nd story and she stole some pretty pots, which I could see on her porch from my 2nd story. I called the police, but I couldn't prove they were mine, ie: my name carved in them or some other personal identifying mark. So I got to enjoy my pretty pots in my neighbors back yard. (She eventually went to prison for other thefts, I mean alot of them....huh Bobby J.) The police found Bobby J's store (Collaberations) on her front porch.......:wave: Not kidding.

Is she still loose?