• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

suthecj

Beach Crab
Oct 17, 2010
Hi

My name is Carol, I am a homeowner in Santa Rosa Beach that will be available in November (move in before the holidays!!!)

The house is very cute, it was built in 2004 and has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms(about 1550 sqft). It has granite countertops, tile in the Living-room/Kitchen (it is a great room), Bathrooms and Laundry, Carpet in the bedrooms. The master is huge with a huge master bath and walk-in-closet, the other bedrooms are very large themselves. All of the appliances are staying including the washer and dryer, there is also a storage shed that is staying as well. The backyard is nice and big with a privacy fence all the way around.

It is literally close to everything!! 5 minutes to Grand Blvd (which is where the grocery store is, lol), 10 minutes to the outlets, 10 minutes to the Elementary school on 30-A.

Our street is a dirt road and there are some trailers in our neighborhood, however it is very friendly and quite. Everyone has children who play outside and ride their bicycles so it is EXTREMELY safe (just not as visual appealing as one would like).

Thanks, Carol

hbplus3

Beach Crab
Oct 18, 2010
I am a single mother if three and I'm looking for a larger place than I have now. I do have a budget so I was wondering what you were asking a month....

Thanks,
Heather

michael craig

Beach Crab
Nov 1, 2010
young couple expecting baby

Hi......

My name is Carol, I am a homeowner in Santa Rosa Beach that will be available in November (move in before the holidays!!!)

The house is very cute, it was built in 2004 and has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms(about 1550 sqft). It has granite countertops, tile in the Living-room/Kitchen (it is a great room), Bathrooms and Laundry, Carpet in the bedrooms. The master is huge with a huge master bath and walk-in-closet, the other bedrooms are very large themselves. All of the appliances are staying including the washer and dryer, there is also a storage shed that is staying as well. The backyard is nice and big with a privacy fence all the way around.

It is literally close to everything!! 5 minutes to Grand Blvd (which is where the grocery store is, lol), 10 minutes to the outlets, 10 minutes to the Elementary school on 30-A.

Our street is a dirt road and there are some trailers in our neighborhood, however it is very friendly and quite. Everyone has children who play outside and ride their bicycles so it is EXTREMELY safe (just not as visual appealing as one would like).

Thanks, Carol

hey caROL .... if you could e-mail me @ jeter._3@hotmail.com....and let me know a price and if we can come see it.... we're ready to move in right away