• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Sandy Thompson

Beach Comber
Sep 24, 2010
Need long term rental in the Santa Rosa Beach, Point Washington, Seacrest, Seagrove, Camp Creek areas. 3B/2B, min 1600 sf, pets allowed. Sandy (sandythompson@mchsi.com)

Bs1chiro

Beach Lover
Jun 14, 2005
Pt. Washington
Sandy, we have a 3bdrm, 2 1/2 bath 2 story house in Pt Washington that would fit your needs. It is over 1800 sq ft. Check the post for "3 bedrm 2 1/2 bath house in Pt Washington" for more info and pictures.
What kind of pet do you have?
If you are interested in looking at the house I will be available this weekend. Please call 687-0367 to set up time to meet.
Thanks!

Sandy Thompson

Beach Comber
Sep 24, 2010
Verry interested. Left phone message. Could you tell me the address? Sandy
Sandy, we have a 3bdrm, 2 1/2 bath 2 story house in Pt Washington that would fit your needs. It is over 1800 sq ft. Check the post for "3 bedrm 2 1/2 bath house in Pt Washington" for more info and pictures.
What kind of pet do you have?
If you are interested in looking at the house I will be available this weekend. Please call 687-0367 to set up time to meet.
Thanks!

Sandy Thompson

Beach Comber
Sep 24, 2010
Still looking

Still interested for 3B/2B in the area of 30A (Santa Rosa Beach, Point Washington, Dune Allen, Seagrove, Camp Creek, Grayton, Blue Mt. Beach, etc). Long term rental, pet friendly. Sandy

Sandy Thompson

Beach Comber
Sep 24, 2010
Still looking for long term rental

Still looking for a long term rental in the Santa Rosa, Point Washington, Camp Creek, Seacrest Beach, Inlet Beach area.

suthecj

Beach Crab
Oct 17, 2010
3BR/2BA home AVAILABLE!!!

Still looking for a long term rental in the Santa Rosa, Point Washington, Camp Creek, Seacrest Beach, Inlet Beach area.

Hi, I am a homeowner in Santa Rosa Beach that will be available in November for rent!!!

The house is very cute, it was built in 2004 and has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms(about 1550 sqft). It has granite countertops, tile in the Living-room/Kitchen (it is a great room), Bathrooms and Laundry, Carpet in the bedrooms. The master is huge with a huge master bath and walk-in-closet, the other bedrooms are very large themselves. All of the appliances are staying including the washer and dryer, there is also a storage shed that is staying as well. The backyard is nice and big with a privacy fence all the way around.

It is literally close to everything!! 5 minutes to Grand Blvd (which is where the grocery store is, lol), 10 minutes to the outlets, 10 minutes to the Elementary school on 30-A.

Our street is a dirt road and there are trailers in our neighborhood, however it is very friendly and quite. Everyone has children who play outside and ride their bicycles so it is EXTREMELY safe (just not as visual appealing as one would like).

If you are interested email me at suthecj@gmail.com!

Sandy Thompson

Beach Comber
Sep 24, 2010
Come on guys I need help

we really need to find a place close to Santa Rosa Beach, Inlet Bech, Camp Creek area. Our inlaws are in that area and are in their seventies to early eighties, so we need to be close. We are the people who are responsible for caring for them. We really need help, does anyone know of any properties that are already out there or that will be coming up soon. My husband is a contractor and I am a nurse at SHHEC. We really need some help or advice. Thanks for any assistance you can give us. Sandy/Lane 850-259-7300

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Other than SoWal.com you might want to try some of the local realtors that have started handling rentals, craigslist, and the local papers (Walton Sun, Defuniak Herald).

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
we really need to find a place close to Santa Rosa Beach, Inlet Bech, Camp Creek area. Our inlaws are in that area and are in their seventies to early eighties, so we need to be close. We are the people who are responsible for caring for them. We really need help, does anyone know of any properties that are already out there or that will be coming up soon. My husband is a contractor and I am a nurse at SHHEC. We really need some help or advice. Thanks for any assistance you can give us. Sandy/Lane 850-259-7300

Give us a bit more information about what you are looking for: rental/purchase; # of bedrooms; sq ft; condo/house/price/schools?
etc.