• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
We're throwing a last minute bachelorette party for a friend. Does anyone have any clean (ie no strippers, bar hopping) suggestions? We're also trying to do it on a tight budget so our girls don't have to spend too much. We live in the area so sometimes I think we forget about all there is to do here. Thanks!

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
My suggestion would be to do a cooking class or spa day together. Get someone with a SUV to be your DD and have a fun time with just the girls.

We've also done a day trip to the springs or a lingerie shower.

AndrewG

Beach Fanatic
Mar 10, 2010
Big Red's Karaoke is clean and fun @ Sue's Backside.

Beach Bimmer

Beach Fanatic
May 2, 2006
South Walton
We're throwing a last minute bachelorette party for a friend. Does anyone have any clean (ie no strippers, bar hopping) suggestions? We're also trying to do it on a tight budget so our girls don't have to spend too much. We live in the area so sometimes I think we forget about all there is to do here. Thanks!

Easy, fun answer: Fired Up Paint Your Own Pottery in Seaside!

Locally owned, always fun, and not just for kids. Fired Up has been creating fun birthday, anniversary, bachelorette, celebrity and other parties of all types in Seaside since 1995.

www.firedupseaside.com or call Stacy at 850-231-3211 for party ideas and affordable suggestions.

Last edited:

AndrewG

Beach Fanatic
Mar 10, 2010
You mean Redd the singing bartender at Sally's Backside? :dunno:

Yeah that's correct. We had a great time there last month. Crowd of all ages too.