• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

amberk526

Beach Comber
Aug 19, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
I had a bachelorette tea party at Hibiscus and it was a blast! We wore funny hats and played silly games and had good clean fun! We laughed and laughed! It was one of my favorite things during the wedding weekend! Hibiscus has an Old Florida feel which is what I kind of centered the wedding around so it was perfect. The food, as always, was delicious. Cheri is always warm and hospitable and made the day extra special!

Last edited:

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Well, no to Hibiscus- because that's where the wedding is! Karaoke makes the brides ears bleed- so we're looking into the private chef cooking option in a few places. Thanks everyone!

I am a huge fan of Chef Scott and the Culinary Gallery. We have a riot, learn a lot, you get to choose the menu, and the food is amazing.

DuneAHH

Beach Fanatic
Well, no to Hibiscus- because that's where the wedding is! Karaoke makes the brides ears bleed- so we're looking into the private chef cooking option in a few places. Thanks everyone!

I can recommend Chef Phil of Table Five for the private chef @ home cooking option :wave: