• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DAILY BEACH DEAL

Beach Crab
Oct 22, 2010
Hi Everyone,

I am a 30A local and a long time Sowaller and I'm excited to introduce you to my new business-

DailyBeachDeal.com is a collective buying website for the Emerald Coast. Each day we offer the hookup (along with up to 90% savings) on the BEST things to do, see, eat and buy from Destin to Panama City Beach.

My website is the first of its kind serving this area and my business is 100% locally owned and operated. There are other national websites doing what I will do here but none will serve this community like I will.

Daily Beach Deal was founded on a win/win/win approach to business:

- Our site users will win by learning about and getting sweet deals on awesome stuff to do at the beach.

- Businesses will win because we provide them with exposure, new customers and the opportunity to generate repeat business from regulars (literally) overnight.

- NonProfits/Community Organizations will win because we provide them with a fundraising opportunity that provides a recurring revenue stream.

We will be launching our daily beach deals soon and will keep you notified here. In the meantime, please stop by our website to learn more about us. And if you are a Facebook user please visit our page and "like" us.

Please help me to spread the word about the site. If enough people get in on the deal- we all win!

All the best,

George "Geo" Wickey
Daily Beach Deal, LLC
DailyBeachDeal.com | Daily Deals for Destin, 30A and PCB

momof2kids

Beach Fanatic
May 17, 2007
Santa Rosa Beach
I'm in! I looked for the FB page but can't find it. Can you post a link? Looking forward to the launch - how many people do you need/want signed up before you launch?

Geo

Beach Fanatic
Dec 24, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Hiya! Facebook page is:
Welcome to Facebook

Pls like the page but to get in on the deal you need
to go to dailybeachdeal.com and enter your e-mail. It takes less time than logging into Sowal!

:)

-posted from the Red Bar