• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

WeLoveSowal

Beach Comber
Nov 1, 2010
Today I would like to become an active Member of the Sowal Community and say Hello to Everybody. I am from Germany and my Family loves Sowal, the Beaches and the supernice People.
We have spend almost every Vacation over the last 14 years in SRB and my son grew up at the worlds most beautiful Beaches. Last year we became a SRB Homeowner and we will be back home for Christmas.

Best Regards from Kiel, Germany

beachgirl66

Beach Lover
Sep 20, 2010
Today I would like to become an active Member of the Sowal Community and say Hello to Everybody. I am from Germany and my Family loves Sowal, the Beaches and the supernice People.
We have spend almost every Vacation over the last 14 years in SRB and my son grew up at the worlds most beautiful Beaches. Last year we became a SRB Homeowner and we will be back home for Christmas.

Best Regards from Kiel, Germany

Welcome!! :wave:

Joby

Beach Lover
May 12, 2010
Welcome friends,
We also recently became homeowners in Sowal. I travel to Germany often on business. You have a most beautiful country but of course no where else in the world can one find the "sugar sands" of Sowal :)

:welcome:

Our new son-in-law is German. Our daughter has taken four semesters of German in college, so now she is fluent in German. They live in Atlanta, his parents now live in Atlanta, and when they talk on the phone, they speak German.

Oh, and they love SoWal too.

Have you tried the Hofbr?uhaus in PCB? Not as good as the one in M?nchen, but at least it brings back good memories of our many visits to Germany.

WeLoveSowal

Beach Comber
Nov 1, 2010
We have not tried the Hofbr?uhaus yet, but will do next time. Have ever been to the Oktoberfest in Munich ?