• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
A

animalrescuer

Hi Everyone,

I have posted on here as realtordanielle in the past asking for donations for my animal rescue. I am now under the new user name animal rescuer and I am officially Non for Profit as Seaside Animal Rescue, Inc. It's the time of year where my income decreases for the Winter and I seek out help from our Awesome and Generous Community. Also, please note that two of my rescue's made it into the newly published book The Dogs of 30A. You will find "Copper" on page 16 and "Ranger" on page 17. I am so excited about the book. You can check it out at: The Dogs of 30A.com - The Book, Sundog Books, and possibly Scavengers on Hwy 98.

*Please see the following list for Items the rescue is in need of:

*Purina Dog Chow-Adult only right now
*Milk Bone Brand Milkbones for Large Dogs and some small
*Blankets, Comforters, Sheets, Towels, Beach Towels, Oversized Towels, King Size Mattress Pads and Sheets for my English Mastiff. He has a king size bed to help prevent arthritis and compression sores on his legs.
*Dog Beds
*Laundry Detergent and Bleach
*Stainless steel dog bowls and buckets

Items can be picked up by calling Danielle at (850) 797-0526, or Emailing at: seapawsanimalrescue@gmail.com
Or
Items can be dropped off at the following locations:
*Frost Bites [/B](westerly side airstream trailer) located on 30A at
Seaside Central Plaza across from Taco Bar. After hour drop offs can be left at the back door. We fortunately don't have a theft problem.

*Village Veterinarian at 155 Stahlman Avenue, Destin, Florida
(850) 837-9261, located off Hwy 98 at the foot of the Destin Bridge, right at the Whataburger/Shell Station Traffic Light, then down on the left. Dr. Henderson spay/neuters, treats, and helps foster all my rescues. Best Boarding around with indoor/outdoor
kennels and some indoor only as well.

**Monetary Donations can be made at Wachovia aka Wells Fargo Banks. Just tell the teller you would like to make a donation to
Seaside Animal Rescue, Inc. Or, monetary donations can also be mailed to Seasdie Animal Rescue c/o Danielle Snyder
P.O. Box 2214, Santa Rosa Beach, Florida 32459.

**Paypal user id is: realtordanielle

**Donations can also be left at Frost Bites on 30A Seaside.

**Anything that I don't need or can't use will go to Alaqua Animal Refuge, Paw Paws Puppy Keeper Kennel, and other small scale foster homes.

Thanks so much for anything you can do. Everything and anything will help my rescue or one of the other area rescues.

Best Regards,
Seaside Animal Rescue
Danielle Snyder/Founder
(850) 797-9526

Last edited by a moderator:

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
God Bless you for this work! :love: Will take some food by this weekend.

I have two dog beds my son's dog cannot use anymore as I think he is allergic to the material in the cover. He is allergic to Kapok and this I believe is what is in the covers to his dog beds. I could probably ship them to her from my work. I will wash the covers. They are round beds for smaller dogs. I have ordered him a different type of bed.

A

animalrescuer

no adoptable pets at this time

I have adopted out or fostered out all of the dogs that are
adoptable. I "forever" keep the "unadoptables" as long as they get along and listen to me. I will post messages with any new rescues I get. If they are adoptable, I will give more info.

do you have pets for adoption? if so where are you located?

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
I would love to have the dog beds. Please let me know if you still have them and the best way to get them from you.

Thanks so much!

Danielle Snyder, Founder
Seaside Animal Rescue
seapawsanimalrescue@gmail.com

I have two dog beds my son's dog cannot use anymore as I think he is allergic to the material in the cover. He is allergic to Kapok and this I believe is what is in the covers to his dog beds. I could probably ship them to her from my work. I will wash the covers. They are round beds for smaller dogs. I have ordered him a different type of bed.

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
Yes, I have two facebook pages. Just need to find time to update them. My rescue is the main reason I even have both of them. Everyone knows what I do and what I need. I just have to keep requesting the help to catch people at the right time.

Do you have a website or Facebook page? That is one that could share your request?

sunspotbaby

SoWal Insider
Mar 31, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Hey, you might want to check with condo housekeeping departments for towels, sheets, blankets and such. Usually that stuff gets tossed if they are stained and/or worn out.