• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

destinscuba

Beach Lover
May 9, 2007
on Eastern Lake
bump

JaneB

Beach Crab
Nov 7, 2010
A signed Saints football by Drew Brees and Reggie Bush--that along with the Top Gun Dog Fight Experience are sure to be tow of the hottest auction items!!!

destinscuba

Beach Lover
May 9, 2007
on Eastern Lake
A signed Saints football by Drew Brees and Reggie Bush--that along with the Top Gun Dog Fight Experience are sure to be tow of the hottest auction items!!!

I want to give a big THANK YOU to Savoie Architects for helping us get the football.

JaneB

Beach Crab
Nov 7, 2010
Sneak peak at the calendar!! Wow!!!!!

An evening you won't forget. Come out and support these guys who beat out the competition to become the 12 Men Who Service Walton in a big way. and Mr. 2011 will be announced--and I can tell you he is very deserving!!

Trips to the 2011 Superbowl, The Masters, Tuscany for a cooking class, a signed Saints football by Drew and Reggie, NYC, Vegas and Top Gun Experience in a aerobatic Italian military fighter!! Plus Plus Plus--Allison Craft necklace, Stand UP Paddle Board etc etc etc

FUN FUN FUN Get your tickets now and enter 30com promo code for a 10% discount.

I just got a sneak peak at the calendar! IT IS WONDERFUL. Sheila Goode did an amazing job!! You will want this for a lot of reasons. Get your calendar and celebrate these men Community Walton presents Catwalk 211 2010

JaneB

Beach Crab
Nov 7, 2010
WOhooo Savoie!!!

I want to give a big THANK YOU to Savoie Architects for helping us get the football.

What a great night it is going to be. No one should miss this funraiser!! And a great way to say thanks to these guys who serve us in Walton County. WE ARE WALTON!!!

AlphaCrab

Beach Fanatic
Sep 25, 2008
Inlet Beach
Bump......:wave:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Got a date, tickets and some fishnet stockings today!

Don't be tardy for this party!

AlphaCrab

Beach Fanatic
Sep 25, 2008
Inlet Beach
Got a date, tickets and some fishnet stockings today!

Don't be tardy for this party!

Hey Kitty--just do not wear a necklace to this event--;-) (you will find out!)..meow. See you at the Afterglow Party--bring cigarettes!

Last edited: