• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bunny Yeager

Banned
Nov 16, 2010
Oh how wonderful all of this modern technology is! I will start by saying a big HELLO to all those beach lovers and especially the women who remember the 1950's when it was a different world, one a little less cluttered and complicated. Although it has taken me a long time ( I mean long!!!) to use the computer, my nephew Billy has been a good teacher. My whole life I have lived in Miami where this is where I call my home, but after some pleading, and very good salesmanship , Billy invited me to come to Rosemary and Sea Side, and I did, and then I knew I had to come back. So here I am! And boy am I glad that I ever did listen. These beaches are the most wonderful that anyone could imagine. I remember myself on the beaches of Miami in the late 40's and the 1950's where we could go and take any kind of pictures that you wanted. Of course I was working on my books, How I photograph Nudes at that time, and even on a sun-shinny day on the Rickenbacker Causeway I could photograph my models in broad day light without anyone bothering us, those were the days.
But now, it is impossible for me to find the solitude and seclusion and warm weather and beaches such as I have discovered here. The Dunes are such a beautiful landscape and background to be used creatively.
I want everyone here to come visit us there is so much going on, we are going to be bringing an International Film Festival here, and making this a European destination as well, which is good for everyone I hope you agree.
Also we have classes and workshops and music, and Highwaymen Art, and so much I am so excited about all of this. I hope to hear from many of you, and we will keep you posted about what we are doing , until then I will learn more about these computers and this revolution of changes that I must adjust to!
Here are our web-sites

Bunny Yeager

bunnyyeagerproductions

Seastarproductions's Blog

Waltonbeachinternationalfilmfestival's Blog

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:welcome:

I wouldn't recommend taking nude or fully clothed pictures in the dunes on South Walton beaches! It's illegal! ;-)

Welcome Bunny....loved your post but the pink type gave me a headache!

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
:welcome: Looks like you had some funn in Miami. I liked the movie about Betiie but I hope one day they make the REAL movie about her.

sisters4

Beach Lover
Jul 19, 2005
What fun to read your post. I live in a city where there is a film festival every October that has grown every year. It is very exciting. I wish you luck with yours. Do you still reside in Miami and are visiting or have you moved to 30A. I would love to know if being from Miami you are at all familiar with the Weeki Wachee Mermaids? Enjoy your time there!

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
What fun to read your post. I live in a city where there is a film festival every October that has grown every year. It is very exciting. I wish you luck with yours. Do you still reside in Miami and are visiting or have you moved to 30A. I would love to know if being from Miami you are at all familiar with the Weeki Wachee Mermaids? Enjoy your time there!

My mom was one of those. Weeki Wachi is on the gulf coast.
http://www.weekiwachee.com

Bunny Yeager

Banned
Nov 16, 2010
Yes I agree

:welcome: Looks like you had some funn in Miami. I liked the movie about Betiie but I hope one day they make the REAL movie about her.

I read your comment Kurt, You are so right, I was so disappointed, and to let you know, I never had a say in even my OWN portrayal of myself! I was contacted about the film and asked if I wanted to participate, and when I asked if I could be on the set when I appeared in the film with Bettie so as to make sure things were being told accurate,I was told no!
They asked for things, footage , and never even offered to pay me anything, so I kept my footage and yes, perhaps I will myself make something with the old 8 m.m. film I have one day!
That's the business!
Bunny