• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Porkchop

Beach Comber
Nov 16, 2010
Blue Mountain Beach
Hi Dragon

I'm moving to Blue Mountain right now, from out of state. I "played" Kendo for quite a while back home. I'm all about drinking good beer too. Sorry to hear that it's slow going meeting people. Hope that turns around for you.

PlumDragon

Beach Comber
Nov 2, 2010
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Porkchop,
Sounds good, hope the move goes well!

Once you get situated you should come check out one of our classes; we use weapons every class so it may be right up your alley from Kendo...

OK guys, next time theres an oyster party--on the beach or not--I want in! ;)

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
Good Luck on your move.

I'm moving to Blue Mountain right now, from out of state. I "played" Kendo for quite a while back home. I'm all about drinking good beer too. Sorry to hear that it's slow going meeting people. Hope that turns around for you.

I also live in Blue Mountain Beach. It seems to be a popular place people are moving these days. Have a good and safe trip. Get in touch when you get here, let everyone know you are here.

Porkchop

Beach Comber
Nov 16, 2010
Blue Mountain Beach
I'm packing right now Bren and will be driving down from ATL on Tuesday. Did I mention that packing / moving sucks like some kind of gigantic sucky thing? Third time I've moved in 18mos. Hoping this will be the last time for a long while to come. Can't wait to get to my new place! I will need several six packs of Guinness to get me through the unloading and unpacking. Hopefully there is a store nearby that sells it.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I'm packing right now Bren and will be driving down from ATL on Tuesday. Did I mention that packing / moving sucks like some kind of gigantic sucky thing? Third time I've moved in 18mos. Hoping this will be the last time for a long while to come. Can't wait to get to my new place! I will need several six packs of Guinness to get me through the unloading and unpacking. Hopefully there is a store nearby that sells it.

If you move to Blue Mountain Beach you're in luck there's a bar that has it on tap.