• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Y'all GET UP!!!!!!

I can't wait to hear/see all about it!!!

:clap:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Y'all GET UP!!!!!!

I can't wait to hear/see all about it!!!

:clap:

I am up!

It was so great- the men really worked it, everyone had a great time, Miss Kitty actually made it on the runway. I was volunteering at the show (therefore not drinking), and it is not fair to tell funny stories about your friends when you have the unfair advantage. ;-) So I will let them tell the stories. Just know that I think everyone made you proud!

Thanks to Jane Burns, John Rosenberg, and all involved- great event for a great cause. Please consider buying a calendar and/or donation to get this system in place for Walton County- there are so many people here who really need it!!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I am up!

It was so great- the men really worked it, everyone had a great time, Miss Kitty actually made it on the runway. I was volunteering at the show (therefore not drinking), and it is not fair to tell funny stories about your friends when you have the unfair advantage. ;-) So I will let them tell the stories. Just know that I think everyone made you proud!

Thanks to Jane Burns, John Rosenberg, and all involved- great event for a great cause. Please consider buying a calendar and/or donation to get this system in place for Walton County- there are so many people here who really need it!!

What an evening! Congrats to the entire Catwalk team! Those calendar guys were adorable! So sorry about turning it momentarily into the Kittywalk (during the live auction), but I never met a stage I could resist! ;-) Hopefully, I am not banned from future events!

I have a big shhhh that I cannot share yet, but be forewarned....my marriage is solid like a rock! :lol:

NOw, why does this not surprise???? :D
I almost stayed for it but I had to head back to St Pete

You were missed! I love that you were not surprised! :D