• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
FREE TO GOOD HOME!

We are looking for a "Forever Home" for Miss Rainy, a 5 month old White Lab Puppy. She is just beautiful with the most adorable eyes. Loves walks on the beach, loves the water, totally social with other animals and people. She is Crate Trained and House Trained.

We would keep her but one of us has a landlord issue and my rescue facility is beyond full. All the immediate area rescues are FULL and having low adoption success. She will be "just another number" at a rescue or shelter. I have reviewed the animals up for adoption and most of them have been there for a very long time. Too long. We are not charging any kind of fee. We just want a good home for her. I will also assist with the next set of vaccines and her spay. Please help us!

Please Call: Danielle (850) 797-0526 or
Sherry (850) 238-2424

Seaside Animal Rescue

Last edited:

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
White Lab pup still avail as of Wed 11/25/10

She is still available!!!! Are you interested or no someone who would be???? I love her infinitely but I just have so many and I know that she would have the attention and spoiling she deserves with someone else. Please let me know. I don't always have access to the internet.

Please text or call me tat (850) 797-0526.

Thanks so much! I would love to get her a home today as my schedule is a little more flexible for today.

Danielle

Has someone taken this precious Lab yet?

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
Pup gets along with all dogs and more!

She gets along with all dogs. She would do great in a home with other dogs. She enjoys playing and interacting with other dogs. Plays till she drops. lol

Check with KitLit. Would consider keeping her while you continue to seek a home if she gets along with the other 4 dogs. I live pretty close to you.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Checking on a really neat person who adopts white Labs. It will take me a couple of days. Keep fingers crossed.

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
Still Need a Home! Please Help!

As of November 28, 2010, 6:00 p.m., we are still trying to find a home for "Rainy". We have had only one response in which they are just helping us look. Please help us!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wave:

FREE TO GOOD HOME!

We are looking for a "Forever Home" for Miss Rainy, a 5 month old White Lab Puppy. She is just beautiful with the most adorable eyes. Loves walks on the beach, loves the water, totally social with other animals and people. She is Crate Trained and House Trained.

We would keep her but one of us has a landlord issue and my rescue facility is beyond full. All the immediate area rescues are FULL and having low adoption success. She will be "just another number" at a rescue or shelter. I have reviewed the animals up for adoption and most of them have been there for a very long time. Too long. We are not charging any kind of fee. We just want a good home for her. I will also assist with the next set of vaccines and her spay. Please help us!

Please Call: Danielle (850) 797-0526 or
Sherry (850) 238-2424

Seaside Animal Rescue

wracso

Beach Lover
Jul 7, 2007
If you e-mail Laurie at Alaqua the info and a photo she will usually do a courtesty post on their FB page. I did this before and received several great inquiries about a dog I found.