• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
Mr. C's Chevy truck needs new tires. Who's got the best deal in our area - including Niceville, Freeport, Fort Walton and Panama City, in addition to Destin. Is Wal-Mart any good? Is it better to wait until January to buy? I know nothing about tires. Help!

rolling dune

Beach Lover
Apr 24, 2008
blue mtn.
I too am in need of new tires. After researching I am going to Sears in PC tomorow to get 4. I called Big Ten in Destin, priced Tirerack.com on line. Sears seems to have the best prices and are also offering a $70 rebate on the Michelins I am getting. Hope this helps.

tsutcli

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2008
Seacrest
Buy on-line from tirerack.com and have them mounted locally. Delivery to your door in days.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Buy on-line from tirerack.com and have them mounted locally. Delivery to your door in days.

Yep, that's what I did and went to the Oil Change place next to Papa John's in Destin.

I use Home - Discount Tire Direct they have free shipping and will drop ship to that shop. They also offer a 3 year warranty and point out necessary things like new Tire Pressure Monitor Sensors.