• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

MRBS

Beach Lover
Jun 5, 2008
Try family ties garrett realty. One level with exceptional view from bluff at seagrove. Small pool; screened porch. 4 bedrooms/3 bath. Renovated old school beach house. Pics on web.

MRBS

Beach Lover
Jun 5, 2008
Sorry: realize that beach access won't work for your friend. Stairs to beach. Dune Allen area with less bluff may be better.

ktschris

Beach Fanatic
Nov 18, 2004
St. Louis
RO...make sure to ask what size the door are. I have been looking for a truly handicap accessible place down there for years. Many owners think if it has an elevator, it counts. But it doesn't. If the chair won't fit in the door or into the bathroom an elevator will do you no good. The only place I've ever found (that is not Destin or Panama City) is Fort Walton Beach. Ramps to the beach, pool and parking lot and their door frames will accommodate a wheel chair. Southern Resorts rents them, Sea Dunes.
If anyone knows of a place in SoWal....PLEASE post it.

RO...make sure to ask what size the door are. I have been looking for a truly handicap accessible place down there for years. Many owners think if it has an elevator, it counts. But it doesn't. If the chair won't fit in the door or into the bathroom an elevator will do you no good. The only place I've ever found (that is not Destin or Panama City) is Fort Walton Beach. Ramps to the beach, pool and parking lot and their door frames will accommodate a wheel chair. Southern Resorts rents them, Sea Dunes.
If anyone knows of a place in SoWal....PLEASE post it.

Thanks for the heads up. She did say the last place they stayed was Ft Walton.