• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

beasmiester

Beach Lover
Sep 1, 2009
Hey...if this young lady can plop down that amount of "Disney" money, she deserves her priviacy just like the rest of us. As far as the locked beach access, it's a small inconvienience for living in paradise.
I do agree that the only stalkers that she will have to worry about are the teens and tweens, once they find out where she is.
Please, when you finally figure out, find out, or guess her location, "Do not publish it here or anywhere else." Let our new neighbor, have her moments of peace and quiet hee in paradise.

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
I have heard of her. Wouldn't know her if she sat on my lap and asked me for a Christmas present. Word has it she has a post count.
All I want to know is - does she babysit?..:D

babysitting.gif

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Please, when you finally figure out, find out, or guess her location, "Do not publish it here or anywhere else." Let our new neighbor, have her moments of peace and quiet hee in paradise.

Too late for that...TMZ & the local mullet wrapper has published all the info including photos inside the condo (ohhh...lots o'GCTs & SS!) and a link to the county records

Reports: Miley Cyrus 'secretly' bought condo in Walton County | condo, county, miley - News - Northwest Florida Daily News

...not that it really matters. :roll:

Last edited:

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
Last edited:

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Wow, did they get those photos off the original website or did a realtor forward them from a listing? :roll:

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
If that doesn't help, just remember that she was the under age girl who did a strip pole dance for daddy on the Teen Choice Awards.