• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

tsutcli

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2008
Seacrest
Andante, 8334 Co. Hwy. 30-A. It's right across the street from us and Miley was here (at least that's what I heard) last year and closed at a local bank.

tsutcli

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2008
Seacrest
Original price for those units was 2.8 so she got a real deal! However, I guess financing was not an issue. Ha!

NunYa

Beach Comber
Jun 3, 2010
Yet again, another reason for people NOT to buy here.
She has been visiting here as long as I have been here.
I seem to remember, maybe two years ago or so, someone posted on here actually, that she was spotted at Watercolor Publix Shopping.
I mean really??

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
what I don't get is the yearlong delay in this "news"...I remember hearing about this last year when she closed on the deal....:dunno: and it was hardly a secret closing whatever that might be...I hope people will leave her alone and let her enjoy the beach.

Huckabee, on the other hand, seems to be looking for all the attention he can get. ;-)

AlphaCrab

Beach Fanatic
Sep 25, 2008
Inlet Beach
Andante, 8334 Co. Hwy. 30-A. It's right across the street from us and Miley was here (at least that's what I heard) last year and closed at a local bank.

I heard the same, Andante--wow--she paid waaay too much. Whatever.

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
I think Miley Cyrus has great taste to buy in SoWal. As for her as a public figure, I'm happy to give the young woman a break. My kids enjoyed her show when they were young, and it was fun to watch it as a family. Now she has to figure out how to make her own way as a young woman and a professional, and it's better to be trying on different "identities" as a young adult than go crazy as an older adult. (Frankly, I'm still looking forward to having my teenage rebellion, several decades too late because I didn't do it as a young adult, but it will be fun and I hope to have some of this rebellion in SoWal:cool:).

Let's hope she loves SoWal as much as most of us do and that she becomes a thoughtful and enjoyable member of the SoWal community who gets to relax and enjoy some privacy along with the white sand, emerald water, and good food.

So, I say welcome, Miley.:welcome:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I think she should change the name to 'Partying on 30A'

Last edited by a moderator: