• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Katy Perry-Brqnd bought a condo in sowal???? :sarc:

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
I heard she has multiply Personalities : )

Actually, there's a lot of good research that says that many people try on different "identities" as a way of figuring out who they are and who they want to be. They keep some of these identies, grow into others, discard those that don't fit or that they don't want (It's called possible selves, provisional selves, identity shift). We all do that to some degree throughout our lives, and some people do that a lot more than othersj. Beyonce has been very clear that she created her public self (she called her Sasha Fierce) because that's not who she was inside.

To me, the thing I care about with the people in my community is whether or not they are friendly neighbors who care about their community and give back to society in some way (and that they take care of themselves, too). Other than that, live and let live and enjoy our neighbors and the beach.

NunYa

Beach Comber
Jun 3, 2010
Who cares if a celebrity buys and shops here NunYa? The area is very beautiful and special and everyone should be able to enjoy it.

Hold up buddy, I think you missed my point.

I agree that everyone here should be able to enjoy this special place, be it shopping OR living here, without other people reporting it.

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
Miley is 18, only a couple of days older than ShallowsSquirt. This is a fact I hang over his head. After all, she can support her parents. Squirt needs to get busy!

kitlit

Beach Fanatic
Dec 11, 2007
Seagrove Beach
Miley is 18, only a couple of days older than ShallowsSquirt. This is a fact I hang over his head. After all, she can support her parents. Squirt needs to get busy!

:lolabove: Budgets have made me irritable and cross-eyed. I needed that laugh... :blush: