• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Campbell

Beach Comber
Feb 18, 2010
My wife and I currently reside in Santa Rosa Beach just off of 30-A. Our current rental is up at the end of February. We would prefer to stay somewhere along 30-A or at least in the general vicinity. We are looking for a 1-3 bedroom place for long term rental. Neat, professional and have no plans to leave the area. Please private message me if you have a rental or know of someone who does.

Thanks.

Campbell

Beach Comber
Feb 18, 2010
We are still looking for a new place to live. We need a place starting April 1st. House, condo, townhome, etc. 1 to 3 Bedrooms preferred. Please let us know if you hear of anything available or have a place of your own you would like to rent.
Thanks.

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
We are still looking for a new place to live. We need a place starting April 1st. House, condo, townhome, etc. 1 to 3 Bedrooms preferred. Please let us know if you hear of anything available or have a place of your own you would like to rent.
Thanks.

We have a 2/2, small pets ok with deposit. Tile throughout, pool, washer/dryer. Lake access with dock/pool. Contact Ray at 850-585-1415.

chicago cubs

Beach Comber
Feb 12, 2011
Thanks.

seems many are looking, spoke to all realators, many developers, friends in high places, social netwroking and thier is a shortage of housing , and even less on 30A ...
We are in same boat as you, we found few on 30A but too small,no garage .....
we had to settle for Miramar beach (sad) but still have till march 1 to decide if we want Mirmar beach....
take a look off 30A on Ventena Road -house all the way at end of street-
we looked its a 3/2 no garage , nice but too small for a family of 4

Campbell

Beach Comber
Feb 18, 2010
Thanks for the help and suggestions. We are looking into both of those options but still looking at whatever else is available in the meantime. Please keep the suggestions coming....