• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
Seems we have become the lost dog clearing house....we have a lost white pitbull puppy. Very healthy, a cuddle puppy, trained and beautiful. female. Honey brought her home she was originally found in the PCB area on hwy 98. She may be deaf or partially deaf. I think she had a loving home and is lost or needs a forever home. Please call Donna at 850-585-7353

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
We decided to call the little thing Diva. She is definitely a princess. We wanted to see if she was kennel trained, she went in with a little nudge, but didn't like it much. When she was let out, she brought the bed with her and carried it to the kitchen and crawled in it. See pics...

EDIT...will keep trying to download...having issues..........

Last edited:

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
We decided to call the little thing Diva. She is definitely a princess. We wanted to see if she was kennel trained, she went in with a little nudge, but didn't like it much. When she was let out, she brought the bed with her and carried it to the kitchen and crawled in it. See pics...

EDIT...will keep trying to download...having issues..........

Hope you get them posted. Would love to see her. Thanks for getting her out of harms way. You need to keep her seagrovegirl. If she is partially deaf or deaf she is one lucky puppy not to have been killed on 98. I had a deaf poodle when I was 19, when she found me she had welts on her where she had supposedly been beaten. Took her to the vet and found out she was totally deaf, we made signs to her that she learned. Probably why she was thrown out. Might be the case with the puppy you are taking care of.

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Hope you get them posted. Would love to see her. Thanks for getting her out of harms way. You need to keep her seagrovegirl. If she is partially deaf or deaf she is one lucky puppy not to have been killed on 98. I had a deaf poodle when I was 19, when she found me she had welts on her where she had supposedly been beaten. Took her to the vet and found out she was totally deaf, we made signs to her that she learned. Probably why she was thrown out. Might be the case with the puppy you are taking care of.

She is a good girl, buts wants to chew on her bed:roll:.....what is the hand signal for "quit chewing"..???? She knows what a flip flop is.....

She is potty trained and we think she may be younger than we thought, maybe 4 or 5 months old. All white with a little black on her gums and nose. She has an interesting birth mark on her back. At first we thought is was a scar that raised her hair up on her back, thankfully no scar, just a ridge of hair thsat stands up...really interesting.

We can't keep her, but will foster her until we find her a home or get her to a no kill shelter. Any help from the community to find her a good home will be GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Tigger

Beach Comber
Mar 25, 2011
Seems we have become the lost dog clearing house....we have a lost white pitbull puppy. Very healthy, a cuddle puppy, trained and beautiful. female. Honey brought her home she was originally found in the PCB area on hwy 98. She may be deaf or partially deaf. I think she had a loving home and is lost or needs a forever home. Please call Donna at 850-585-7353

Hey Donna,
Hope she finds her way home ,maybe if you take a pic.
If anything she might find another GOOD home.
Tigger