• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN
Sold the Adirondak chairs.

Adding two cast nets: One 12' and one 14' Diameter. Both not used very much. Will accept $25 for the smaller and $40 for the large or make me an offer. Fairly firm on these. If you don't know how to throw a net, I'll throw in lessons. :lol:

lsucajuns

Beach Lover
Jun 10, 2008
Dune Allen
hendersonscott66.wix.com
Actually, they're one of the things going with me. They'll look strange on Lake of the woods and Rainy Lake, but will be the right rod for 100# sturgeon.
No you have to get a Nothern Rod to fish up there, a rod from the south wont know what to do!

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN
I already have on of those up there as well for fly-in fishing into Canada. A Muskie rod.

I had my second oldest son down here a few weeks back from MN and he had one heck of a time with these FL rods.

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN
Forgot. I have 10 or 11 plastic coffee containers with lids. These are great for sorting out all that stuff that accumulates in the garage or craft room. Free for the taking or they go to recycle.

lsucajuns

Beach Lover
Jun 10, 2008
Dune Allen
hendersonscott66.wix.com
Well if those Southern poles dont catch fish up there, send um my way! Good luck, and enjoy them while you can.

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN
C'mon folks. I believe these are great prices for some nice local stuff. Make me an offer if you didn't like the price. All I can say is too low, right?

Whatever I can't sell will end up at a thrift store. Get it while you can.
Have a great weekend. See you in the surf.

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
Bar stools if they are tall enough and adorondaks please.