• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
So once again, the rumors are completely false.

Live music has NOT been banned at Bud and Alley's.

Perhaps the thread title can be edited?

Wow what nasty things people are saying in their posts. Dave is a great guy with his heart in the right place. Look at all his great places to eat at Seaside, Bud N Alleys, pizza place, Taco Bar! If you want to watch tV stay home. I personally think having a drink and listening to my friends talk and the waves below is way better than listening to a game on the TV.
We definitely won't stop going there just because some TVs are gone (even though we'll miss them :blush:). We love the food!

skeek

Beach Comber
Jun 30, 2011
If there is Live Music please show us the Live Music Calendar (Who's Playing and When)? A friends band was playing there
As for as the TV's the sound was on Mute doesn't make since.

So once again, the rumors are completely false.

Live music has NOT been banned at Bud and Alley's.

Perhaps the thread title can be edited?

Zebraspots

Beach Fanatic
May 15, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
You all need not be too concerned. I will be having live entertainment from time to time, it won't be every Friday and Saturday night and not so late in the evening but mostly for special events with very high quality entertainment. A lot of this stems from the fact that homes are being built closer and closer to Bud & Alley's and I need to focus on being a good neighbor regarding sound.

The TV decision was jointly made with my landlord. We agreed that the focus at Bud & Alley's should be great food, conversation and the best dining and drinking views on the planet. I expect to be showing big sporting events on TV's we will bring in for the occasion. I hope this clears everything up for all of you.

If you have not joined us on the new open air sky deck you are missing out. We are serving our full menu upstairs for dinner. It's an amazing dining experience. Thanks very much.

Dave

A business that strives to be a good neighbor and focus on the important things in life will always receive my patronage.

Looking forward to dining on the new deck. Wish there were more 30A dining options with an ocean view.

shellak

Beach Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
dave, you are such a classy guy. you deserve all the success that has come your way.