• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Gidget

Beach Fanatic
May 27, 2009
Blue Mtn Beach!!
LOL YES they are Sunspotbaby!!! I was floating on my back in the gulf yesterday. First plane goes by WACHOVIA IS NOW WELLS FARGO next plane goes by WALMART IN SANTA ROSA BEACH IS NOW OPEN.

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
LOL YES they are Sunspotbaby!!! I was floating on my back in the gulf yesterday. First plane goes by WACHOVIA IS NOW WELLS FARGO next plane goes by WALMART IN SANTA ROSA BEACH IS NOW OPEN.
Time to float on your front!...
swimming.gif
user603505_pic42899_1255115865.gif

haozoudao1988

Beach Crab
Apr 26, 2012
in fla you get screwed with bogo at publix.in ga you only have to buy 1 item and its 1/2 off. in fla you must buy both items to get the bogo. but many things in bogo kill walmart. such as a-1 steak sause, lean quisine family sized bogo,35 oz box for $3 each,many of the cereals at bogo.many of the home cleaning products are bogo. my favorite store is costco hands down but none near sowa

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Within a few years Costco will somewhere near Sowal and everyone will forget there ever was a Walmart.

This sounds good to me. Smallmart is not worth the time IMO. In fact, if I need to go to Walmart I go ahead and drive to Destin (about once or twice a year).

Last edited:

Mightyern

Beach Lover
May 9, 2007
Dollar General is VERY nice. Small, organized, quick, great prices on most everything. I especially love the DG brand stuff (Clover Valley??).