• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jerry Lewis

Beach Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
Wait, not to double post, but "a little better"?!?! West Virginia might and Oregon certainly would win the SEC east this year.

^ Middle of the pack SEC teams.

Personally I would like to see top twenty teams play every week but it's not fair to the kids or coaches, and the sham of a system we find ourselves in prevents it anyhow.

I like to take my potshots these days at teams who had a chance to join the SEC and declined because they are chicken.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
^ Middle of the pack SEC teams.

Personally I would like to see top twenty teams play every week but it's not fair to the kids or coaches, and the sham of a system we find ourselves in prevents it anyhow.

I like to take my potshots these days at teams who had a chance to join the SEC and declined because they are chicken.

Name one SEC team that is a lock to beat both Oregon and West Virginia.

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
How much did those cost you?

More than some, less than others paid. Luckily, I bought them from a friend of a friend. I don't think it will come around again for a while so I had to bite the bullet.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
And how much did this cost you?

custom-coaches-lg.jpg

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
Nothing. I only paid my money for school and that was over a decade ago. No booster money here.