• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Zebraspots

Beach Fanatic
May 15, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
I don't think more trash cans will solve the problem. People litter NEXT to my trash cans.

What trash is generated while using the path that cannot be carried to the nearest trash receptacle or to one's destination for disposal?

I don't think more trash cans will solve the problem. People litter NEXT to my trash cans.

What trash is generated while using the path that cannot be carried to the nearest trash receptacle or to one's destination for disposal?
True. I have a belly bag (so 1990s) that has a spot for a water bottle. When I finish the water, I just put the empty bottle back into my bag.

I dunno the solution. Argh!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Hello...TDC????

seacrestmary

Beach Comber
Jul 30, 2008
Seacrest Beach
The 'elderly' gentlemen are part of a group of 6-7 people that works each Thursday to clean the beaches, paths, and roadway at Deer Lake State Park. We also do projects within the park under the direction of our park ranger.
We know that we can't do all of 30-A but we do our little part.
It really is satisfying to help keep our little part of this beautiful place clean.
Suggestion: form your own little group and adopt an area. It is good exercise with good friends for a good purpose.

NotDeadYet

Beach Fanatic
Jul 7, 2007
I wonder how old one has to be before Kurt considers you 'elderly?'

Well, thanks to the group for all your work. Elderly or not.

tistheseason

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Atlanta, GA
The 'elderly' gentlemen are part of a group of 6-7 people that works each Thursday to clean the beaches, paths, and roadway at Deer Lake State Park. We also do projects within the park under the direction of our park ranger.
We know that we can't do all of 30-A but we do our little part.
It really is satisfying to help keep our little part of this beautiful place clean.
Suggestion: form your own little group and adopt an area. It is good exercise with good friends for a good purpose.

I love this! Many thanks to this group!!