• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
Yes, very interesting. I wonder what is the expected results.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
I wonder how many credible tips they have received? That's like doing newspaper poll and using it to support your position, I vote in them 10 times to help my cause. Oops got something more to sent to the yahoo email, I may be hitting the jackpot on this one, yippppppeeeeee.

Last edited:

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
No question about the expense, but these PAC's and some of these other groups, trying to find something, have the money. Think about it, Could be Governor Scott going after the judiciary, he wanted some changes last year if I remember correctly. I think it was kind of like the legislature, did giving up some of its power to the Governor.

graytonbeachguy

Beach Fanatic
Jun 14, 2008
I think it is a disgruntled litigant. Just because he is disgruntled, however, doesn't mean he doesn't have a point to make.

j p nettles

Banned
Jul 1, 2012
Ebro
The problem with filing a complaint through the proper channels is that state agencies like the Ethics Commission and Elections commission keep it confidential until they find nothing wrong and then they send a copy of the complaint to the public official who probably is guilty as sin. And has either agency ever found any wrongdoing? I don't think so. Then the official can use their political connections to "punish" the people who file the complaints.

liz coats

Beach Lover
Jun 19, 2012
If all the judges, public officials, lawyers and other so called public servants were to be held accountable for their misconduct there wouldn't be many in those positions with jobs. And more prisons would need to be built to house them.

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
If all the judges, public officials, lawyers and other so called public servants were to be held accountable for their misconduct there wouldn't be many in those positions with jobs. And more prisons would need to be built to house them.

Do you see any of the above doing any good at all? If so, what is it and what do you propose to take the place of the governmental system we now have in place? A succinct would be appreciated.