• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

sunshine

Beach Lover
May 1, 2005
south walton
I heard that two cars, one in Seaside and one in Seagrove were set on fire last night. Anybody else hear this? I truly hope that this rumor is not true.

smithwjhg

Beach Comber
Mar 31, 2010
Inlet Beach
www.wjhg.com
I heard that two cars, one in Seaside and one in Seagrove were set on fire last night. Anybody else hear this? I truly hope that this rumor is not true.

It appears there is something to it and we have a crew headed that way. Might have some more info at 10pm tonight on Newschannel 7.

dwilliams33

Beach Comber
Jul 26, 2008
[h=1]Beach home gutted after morning fire[/h][h=2][/h]
July 19, 2012 11:22 AM
ShareThis| Print Story | E-Mail Story

ANGEL McCURDY / Daily News

INLET BEACH — First responders were called to the scene of a structure fire early Thursday morning.
According to South Walton Fire Marshal Sammy Sanchez, a home on Walton Rose Lane was engulfed in flames around 4 a.m. He said no one was inside the beach home at the time.
The interior of the home was gutted. Sanchez said the 500 square-foot beach house is still standing but the frame is all that remains.
No damage estiamtes were available. Sanchez said the State Fire Marshal's Office is investigating the cause.
The South Walton Fire District also responded to two vehicle fires, but Sanchez said the fires continue to be under investigation.

Read more: http://www.nwfdailynews.com/articles/beach-51125-inlet-morning.html#ixzz217NrVc9f

dwilliams33

Beach Comber
Jul 26, 2008
[h=1]Arson suspected in two vehicle fires in Seaside[/h][h=2][/h]
July 19, 2012 8:23 PM

LAUREN SAGE REINLIE / Daily News

SEASIDE — Investigators are looking into suspected arson of two cars late Wednesday.
The first car, a silver 2004 Cadillac Escalade, was set on fire at 146 Forrest St. about 11:30 p.m., according to an incident report from the Walton County Sheriff’s Office.
When South Walton firefighters arrived, the vehicle was engulfed in flames and the fire was threatening nearby structures.
Shortly after, a second car fire was reported at 420 W. Grove Ave. just blocks away. A witness said he smelled something burning and called to report a 2006 Volvo SUV that was on fire, according to the report.
Both fires were suspected to be arson, the report said.
The state Fire Marshal’s Office is investigating.
No one was injured in the fires and no structures were damaged

Read more: http://www.nwfdailynews.com/articles/seaside-51145-suspected-vehicle.html#ixzz218eNcSCZ

jd

Beach Lover
Jun 11, 2008
Atlanta
I know who did it.... It was Sunshine!!!!! Look at the list of threads on the All About South Walton Forum. It says it right there..... Car Fires started by Sunshine!!! Hahaha!! :D

Bluznbeach

Beach Lover
Jul 11, 2005
www.davidsswan.com
Does anybody know the address? My wife and I have friends who have a small house on Walton Rose Lane, and we're very concerned. Thanks.

[h=1]Beach home gutted after morning fire[/h][h=2][/h]
July 19, 2012 11:22 AM

ANGEL McCURDY / Daily News

INLET BEACH — First responders were called to the scene of a structure fire early Thursday morning.
According to South Walton Fire Marshal Sammy Sanchez, a home on Walton Rose Lane was engulfed in flames around 4 a.m. He said no one was inside the beach home at the time.
The interior of the home was gutted. Sanchez said the 500 square-foot beach house is still standing but the frame is all that remains.
No damage estiamtes were available. Sanchez said the State Fire Marshal's Office is investigating the cause.
The South Walton Fire District also responded to two vehicle fires, but Sanchez said the fires continue to be under investigation.

Read more: http://www.nwfdailynews.com/articles/beach-51125-inlet-morning.html#ixzz217NrVc9f

Last edited: