• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Riprider123

Beach Crab
Apr 8, 2013
My husband is 79 years old, has the beginnings of Alzheimer's and has Parkinson's disease. He has started having problems with balance and I don't like leaving him alone for extended periods. I go to Pensacola quite often to help at my grandchildren's school. I need someone just to sit with him...keep him company and make sure he gets out of the shower, gets his breakfast and lunch. He doesn't need medical help - just a companion. Thanks!

SGB

Beach Fanatic
Feb 11, 2005
South Walton
I have a wonderful woman help me with my mom. She is more than just a sitter, she has fun with my mom and engages her in activities. She is really great with the elderly and especially those with dementia or Alzheimers. Her number is 850 502-6858.

Riprider123

Beach Crab
Apr 8, 2013
I have a wonderful woman help me with my mom. She is more than just a sitter, she has fun with my mom and engages her in activities. She is really great with the elderly and especially those with dementia or Alzheimers. Her number is 850 502-6858.

Thanks for your reply...I will keep her number. I had a gentleman reply to me Monday and he came to the house this morning to meet us and he is amazing! I'm afraid the bubble is going to burst...he is from the state of Alabama, as are we and graduated Alabama, as did my husband. He also loves golf so after he'd been at the house 5 minutes, you'd have thought we'd known each other forever. My husband is looking forward to Rick coming to the house...I'm sure he'll be glad to have someone, anyone, besides me, to talk to! I just hope Rick doesn't get tired of us!