• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DestinDeb

Beach Lover
Sep 28, 2012
Hi. I researched and purchased a Walky Dog Plus bike attachment so my dog could trot alongside me as I rode. The construction and the application are great. Just not for Jet. She's a little fearful. If you have a dog that loves to ride alongside your bike this is a great. It bolts easily under your seat and keeps your dog a secure and safe distance from your bike so you can bike anywhere with your dog. I paid $49.95 a week ago and I'm asking $25.00. I would have posted a photo but cant figure out how so you can google Walky Dog Plus for specifications. I live in Watersound and will let you try before you buy. Its a great tool. I would love to sell it to someone that can use it.

Bac

Beach Lover
Jan 30, 2013
Hi. I researched and purchased a Walky Dog Plus bike attachment so my dog could trot alongside me as I rode. The construction and the application are great. Just not for Jet. She's a little fearful. If you have a dog that loves to ride alongside your bike this is a great. It bolts easily under your seat and keeps your dog a secure and safe distance from your bike so you can bike anywhere with your dog. I paid $49.95 a week ago and I'm asking $25.00. I would have posted a photo but cant figure out how so you can google Walky Dog Plus for specifications. I live in Watersound and will let you try before you buy. Its a great tool. I would love to sell it to someone that can use it.

Try B4 Ubuy a generous offer, but are we acting as the bike rider or the dog?

Just teasing ...good luck!

Have you ever been barefoot on that asphalt in the summer? I mean, you could fry an egg on it. Furry Fanatics at Gulf Place has boots to protect dogs' pads from the hot asphalt.

Note: I have no association with that store. I was just looking for something to protect my dog's feet when we walk in the summer, and they sell such an item.