• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

The Bowery on 30A

Beach Crab
May 3, 2014
It's a beautiful day on 30A and it's patio time at The Bower on Thirty-A.

Come join us on the patio this morning for a delicious breakfast or stop on by later for lunch.
breakfast.jpg
Bacon, Egg & Cheese Bagel Sandwich served fresh to your liking. Come and get one!

Breakfast 7:00 am - 11:00 pm <> Lunch 11:00 am - 2:00 pm

Happy Hour 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
$2.00 Wind $1.00 Premium House Liquors and Beer

Dinner 6:00 pm - 'til...

golden

Beach Lover
Jan 14, 2013
Had breakfast and dinner and it was amazing and great service .and can't wait to go back !

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
Had lunch today and you are served outside , nice. Fish and chips plus side of cole slaw was very very good ( better than someone's down the street). Happy hour prices can't be beat. These guy have a winner here. We were told Bo Bice's brother is playing Saturday night $15.00 cover

tide12

Beach Lover
May 9, 2006
I wanted to try it out last night. I walked in and my senses were assaulted by some guy playing classic rock covers (badly) at 110 decibels. I just walked out.

tide12

Beach Lover
May 9, 2006
It's a very nice place, but no way in hell could I eat dinner while being subjected to that. I'll try it again some night when they have no "entertainment".

I thought this was going to be a nice upscale white table cloth restaurant ?

30aconcerned

Beach Lover
Oct 26, 2012
There's another bar claiming to be a restaurant at the beach to the west of there....

It's a very nice place, but no way in hell could I eat dinner while being subjected to that. I'll try it again some night when they have no "entertainment".

..... that does the same thing. A friend went there for dinner and told "management" that the "entertainment" was too loud to enjoy their meal. "Management" said they wanted their customers outside drinking to be able to hear the "entertainment". My friend got up and left. Guess they want to sell more booze than offer a pleasurable dining experience.:nono1:

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
..... that does the same thing. A friend went there for dinner and told "management" that the "entertainment" was too loud to enjoy their meal. "Management" said they wanted their customers outside drinking to be able to hear the "entertainment". My friend got up and left. Guess they want to sell more booze than offer a pleasurable dining experience.:nono1:
that's crazy...how many drinks must they sell outside to equal two dinners ordering 2 $28.00 entries plus drinks (also) and maybe more probably around 75.00-90.00? : outside speakers: