• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

sunny850

Beach Lover
Jul 16, 2012
I grew up swimming in Eastern Lake and recently returned to take my children so they could see where I used to go to the beach. Unfortunately I could find nowhere to park to take them down to the lake. Is there no parking near the neighborhood walkover any more? Does anyone know of a place where you can park to go down to the lake and beach?

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
I grew up swimming in Eastern Lake and recently returned to take my children so they could see where I used to go to the beach. Unfortunately I could find nowhere to park to take them down to the lake. Is there no parking near the neighborhood walkover any more? Does anyone know of a place where you can park to go down to the lake and beach?

There are a few places on the shoulder of Eastern Lake Road. You may have to walk a bit.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
He's talking about the access to the lake at the county park on the east side of the lake. You get access to the lake but it's a lot of Freebie throws to the beach.