• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

beasmiester

Beach Lover
Sep 1, 2009
This apology is to the three families that I was rude to on Friday afternoon. You guys were having a great time and I had had one of those days. I was really insulted when a member of you party suggested that I might have "spit" in one of you orders, that kind of activity will never be tolerated by anyone at our business, but my response to that gentleman that, "No, not in hers but definitely in yours", was totally un-warranted.
I hope that you'll accept my apology and try our business again and I will offer to provide each family with a complementary meal or a gift certificate.
Again, my heartfelt apology.

Mike Jones

Beach Fanatic
Dec 24, 2008
This apology is to the three families that I was rude to on Friday afternoon. You guys were having a great time and I had had one of those days. I was really insulted when a member of you party suggested that I might have "spit" in one of you orders, that kind of activity will never be tolerated by anyone at our business, but my response to that gentleman that, "No, not in hers but definitely in yours", was totally un-warranted.
I hope that you'll accept my apology and try our business again and I will offer to provide each family with a complementary meal or a gift certificate.
Again, my heartfelt apology.

:shock:

:rotfl:

They must have really pushed your buttons. This sort of thing happens every day in late July in South Walton. Call it "July Fever".

Makes me worry now that we're getting reports of yahoos bringing their guns on vacation. Hopefully that's exaggerated.