• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Danny Glidewell

Beach Fanatic
Mar 26, 2008
Glendale
I would like to thank everyone who helped with my campaign by going door to door, talking to their friends and family, putting out signs, contributing money, coming to political forums and many other ways. I met many wonderful people across the county and am much richer for the experience. Running for office is an educational experience and I appreciate the lessons learned. Many of those lessons concern the differences and misunderstandings that exist between various areas of the county.
I wish the results had been different but the people spoke and we all must abide with those wishes. I know God has something else in store and cannot wait to begin that journey as it comes. I do intend to remain active in county politics and will continue to work to improve the opportunities for our citizens and improve every part of the county.
Thanks again for the opportunity to participate in the process.

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
You were a great candidate, open and above board. Good luck in your future endevors.

j p nettles

Banned
Jul 1, 2012
Ebro
you seemed like a good guy, keep trying, we need more good guys no matter whether we agree on everything

Too bad good guys don't have the same funding as some of the folks with connections. Okaloosa County could use some good guys too but at least good old Ray Sansom is out of office. It's also unfortunate that the state of Florida doesn't define 'money laundering' the same way the Feds do.

Last edited:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Danny, it was fun hanging out with you at the polls, and I really enjoyed our conversations. See you at the football games!