• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Looking for something salaried, but hourly is fine too. Must start at $10+/hr. and be Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm with hourish lunch break and two paid 15 minute breaks not including cigarette breaks. Prefer unsupervised.

Must include health, dental and vision. 2 weeks paid vacation for the first year, can negotiate after that. Pension is non negotiable.

Company vehicle I can take home would be great, but can get by with a gas allowance.

Wifi is a must, I can't be using my data plan up at work checking sowal, facebook, pintrest, latest mugshots and various gaming sites. Alternatively you can give me a company smart phone. None of that flip crap.

Also, it'll need to be flexible enough to run errands during the week. Seriously some people just can't be bothered on the weekends.

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
Looking for something salaried, but hourly is fine too. Must start at $10+/hr. and be Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm with hourish lunch break and two paid 15 minute breaks not including cigarette breaks. Prefer unsupervised. Must include health, dental and vision. 2 weeks paid vacation for the first year, can negotiate after that. Pension is non negotiable. Company vehicle I can take home would be great, but can get by with a gas allowance. Wifi is a must, I can't be using my data plan up at work checking sowal, facebook, pintrest, latest mugshots and various gaming sites. Alternatively you can give me a company smart phone. None of that flip crap. Also, it'll need to be flexible enough to run errands during the week. Seriously some people just can't be bothered on the weekends.
Walton Beach Enforcement may be hiring.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Not!

Good luck and I wish you the best.

Can you attend county meetings and wrote accurate reports?

DaleDalbey

Beach Fanatic
Nov 1, 2011
Looking for something salaried, but hourly is fine too. Must start at $10+/hr. and be Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm with hourish lunch break and two paid 15 minute breaks not including cigarette breaks. Prefer unsupervised. Must include health, dental and vision. 2 weeks paid vacation for the first year, can negotiate after that. Pension is non negotiable. Company vehicle I can take home would be great, but can get by with a gas allowance. Wifi is a must, I can't be using my data plan up at work checking sowal, facebook, pintrest, latest mugshots and various gaming sites. Alternatively you can give me a company smart phone. None of that flip crap. Also, it'll need to be flexible enough to run errands during the week. Seriously some people just can't be bothered on the weekends.
After you are hooked up, let the rest know who is hiring. Are skills required?